Monday, June 18, 2012

mi padre

"my dad says he's a rodbuster, but i know he's just my daddy."
-3 year old Hanna

I can honestly say that there is noone quite like my Dad.  
He's truly one of a kind.  He's the craziest, smartest, funniest person I know.

My Dad will always look for ways to get people to laugh and have a good time.
(And let's be honest...he likes to make people feel uncomfortable)
He knows exactly how to embarrass my mom.
and most other people, for that matter.
Shakin' it down the dance train line
He loves to talk about people, especially his kids.
This picture is proof that there is something sweet in there somewhere
...or is that a mischievous smile?
dad and his brother, sam
Most importantly, my Dad has style.
my dad's so hipster--he was
 a hipster before being a hipster
 was 'hip'
Lucky for me I also have an amazing Father-in-Law.
He is one of the sweetest people I know.  I am so glad that he raised a son who will some day be a great daddy, too.

chris and his dad
This week Chris gets to have a taste of what being a dad will be like.  Brandon and Whitney are leaving for Bermuda for a week and they left us in charge of their 8-month old twin boys.
And on that note, I have to go feed a crying baby. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment