Wednesday, June 27, 2012

bebes

Last week Chris and I were in charge of our twin nephews. All by ourselves! Chris only worked about 2-3 hours each day so he could spend most of the day helping me. It was so much fun and very tiring. I don't know how Whitney gets anything done outside of the house without extra help. She is super mom. Brandon and Whitney are finally back from a week of vacation in Bermuda, so Monday was my last day of being a fake mommy. I was starting to get used to it. I swear every little noise sounds like a baby crying in the distance now. 
Christian
Connor
Luckily we get to spend the rest of the summer with these cuties! We will most likely be here when they start to crawl and talk. I'm so excited!
Conniferus Pooperus & Cristiano Ronaldo
XOXO
Auntie Hanna and Uncle Foof

1 comment:

  1. Haha love those pics. Yah sometimes when I'm in the shower and both the babies are happily playing in there with me, I still think I hear a baby crying. Haha.

    ReplyDelete