Monday, February 6, 2012

six months

We've been married for half a year, as of yesterday. It has gone by so fast. I can't believe it's almost been a year since he proposed. Time flies. But, at the same time, I can't remember what life was like before august fifth. It seems like we have been married for forever. We have known each other for years now, so there weren't very many surprises or any major adjustments that needed to be made. I can honestly say I knew my man before i married him. But, even with five-six years of history behind our backs, it is amazing how much we continue to learn about each other with each new day. There is always more to learn because we are always changing, growing, and becoming. I love that I get to be married to my best friend and I am excited for what the future has to bring.


photo by julie parker

No comments:

Post a Comment