Friday, February 28, 2014

My Valentine

I printed off a few Valentine cards for RJ's grandparents, aunts, and uncles. I sent them a week late, but they were just too cute and punny not to send. I didn't print a ton, so I hope others can enjoy them here.



This last one is a personalized valentine made for my Dad and siblings. If you haven't seen Dana Carvey's sketch, ''Choppin' Broccoli,'' from his SNL audition, then watch it here. You won't regret it. We quote it all the time in the Bennion home. I wouldn't be surprised if this Valentine card inspires a music video of RJ chompin' broccoli while her Grandpa sings some weird parody to the original.

Happy Valentine's Day two weeks ago!

1 comment:

  1. Choppin Broccoli was a fam favorite in my house growing up too! So funny! These cards are all adorable. She is one gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete