Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blessing Day

Chris's sister, Bree, got married two weeks after RJ was born. A lot of family from far away would be coming into town, so we decided to have her blessed that same weekend. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful blessing given by her sweet daddy at our church.




The Spirit was strong as he blessed her to be a shining light for her brothers and sisters to follow. RJ is lucky to have a dad that loves her so much.




She was blessed in a dress that was hand made by her great grandmother. The same dress that her aunties Bree and Haylea were blessed in.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say how fantastic you look after just having had a baby! Oh my word. HotT! And, I can not wait for our sweet baby girl, Alivia Marie, to be blessed in that same dress (it is currently hanging in my closet!). Love your sweet family and hope with all my heart y'all come for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete