Sunday, February 17, 2013

where the redfern grows

Meet Rylie Jane Redfern (RJ)

This is her profile. She looks like Casper the friendly ghost.

Here she is lying on her side.
Those are her sweet little legs with her ankles crossed.

Here she is covering her face with her arm.

And this is her little alien face.
 

She is due June 29th.  She is about the length of a large carrot. She moves around all the time. We were calling her “Heartbeat” before we knew she was a girl; that was my Dad’s nickname for the new “H” baby. (My entire immediate family starts with H’s.) Chris and I used to talk about the nickname Rj way back when we were in high school. Now she is almost here! Rylie is the only girl name we both liked, plus it feels right for this baby girl. If she were a boy we were going to name her Jude Watson Redfern. Maybe (i hope) some day she will have a little brother named Jude. But for now, it is just

C & H and RJ.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Finally an update on the blog. ;) Can't wait to meet your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Hanna, so excited for you guys. Newborn girls are... I can't even describe. Heaven. You are going to be such an amazing Mommy! I would love to see some pregnant photos if you're up to posting some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOO excited for you guys!! I cant wait to see this little girl. She will be beautiful and I am even more excited to see what you do with her nursery! You have the cutest style. I love my girls. There is just something special about a baby girl. I love her name too! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete